- Chuppah Colorado Springs
- Great Centerpiece Idea
- Garden of the Gods Club Wedding in Lavender
- Country Casual Wedding Theme
- Wedding Flowers in Blue
- Bridal Flowers in Purple and Yellow
- Wedding Flowers in Blush Pink and Ivory
- Succulents in Bridal Bouquets
- Bride’s Bouquet in Lavender and Blue
- Ribbon Snob
- First Christian Church Colorado Springs Weddings
- The Club at Flying Horse/Colorado Springs
- Purple and Green Wedding Flowers
- Cascade Bridal Bouquet with a Hint of Blue
- Ambience Florals Gets Great Review
- Purple and Red Wedding Flowers/Garden of the Gods Club Wedding
- Vintage Look Bridal Bouquet with Lavender
- Yellow and Grey Bridal Bouquet
- Burgundy Orchids and Roses Bouquet
- Sunflower Wedding Flowers at The Garden of The Gods Club
Weddings at the Broadmoor Hotel
The above arrangements featured, purple Vanda orchids, green cymbidium orchids, purple hydrangea, and purple lisianthus.
Planning a wedding? Give me a call, I would love to hear your ideas and help you create the perfect look for your wedding. Liz Ash floral designer and owner Ambience Florals
Cascade bridal bouquets are becoming more popular and that’s great news for a floral designer. I love creating flowing cascades that drop gracefully in front of the bride’s dress.
I think the cascade style works best when the wedding dress in simple with not a lot of detail on the fabric so that the flowers become the detail. This bouquet uses hydrangea, roses, orchids, Maine blue, and blue delphinium.
Planning a Wedding? Give me a call, I would love to hear your ideas and help you design the perfect flowers for your wedding. Liz Ash/ floral designer and owner of Ambience Florals.
I am always amazed by each of my bride’s unique visions.
Carrie my bride requested her bridal bouquet be Robbin egg blue and charcoal gray. For the most part flowers don’t come in Robbin egg blue or charcoal gray. Certainly an interesting color pallet but it did present a real challenge. Thanks Carrie for pushing me outside my knowledge and comfort zone as I absolutely love the results.
I apologize that it took me so long to get back to you….
I was absolutely thrilled with the outcome of all the floral work you did for our wedding! Of all the vendors involved, I think I was most happy with the resultant product and the ease of working with you….many, many thanks.
The arrangements were beautiful and I was completely satisfied. I appreciate the photos you sent!
Thank you so much and best of luck in the years ahead with such a successful small business!
Planning a winter wedding and looking for a cold and frosty look? I think this could be a perfect choice.